IBM WebSphere Cast Iron
- Unable to quickly answer:
- Where are my orders?
- What are most worthwhile opportunites?
- Has this client covered his bill?
- Where are the bills?
- Do I need to validate the customer’s credit?
- Productivity loss:
- Constant switch between applications
- Back and forth approach
- Manually process data between applications
Cast Iron WebSphere solution
A fast update
ROI WebSphere Cast Iron
Savings for business lines
- Reduced ERP licensing costs – The Cloud users no longer need access
- Reduced labor costs – Manual data entry no longer needed
- Increase productivity – Removes back and forth data transfer
Savings for IT
- Reduced development costs for integration – There is only a setup, no coding
- Reduced costs of maintenance and monitoring – Easy to update and finding errors
- Increased productivity – Senior Resources are assigned to strategic projects
Case Studies WebSphere Cast Iron
- Case Study # 1 – Electronic Design Company (Clearcase, NetWeaver saleforce.com, SAP, flat files)
- Case Study # 2 – Distributor (cXML, EDI, Email, Excel, flat files, HTTP, JD Edwards)
- Case Study # 3 – Data Provider (Avtex, DB2 on AS400, Oracle ERP, salesforce.com)
- Case Study # 4 – Leadership Programs (NetSuite, Sure, application house, flat files)
- Case Study # 5 – Children education foundation (Taleo, salesforce.com)
Want to know more about Cast Iron? Contact us